About the Redlands Boat Club
The Redlands Boat Club (RBC) strives to promote social interaction among its members and the community by organising fishing events, day and overnight cruising events, Friday night meals at the clubhouse and other social boating type events.
The RBC events generally take place in the beautiful protected Moreton Bay area, east of Redlands City.
The RBC offers a very secure, automatic gated, locked compound for use by its Members with full membership with long slot parking to accommodate your car and trailer. There is a great boat and trailer wash down / engine flush area to keep the salt off your boat and trailer and help to keep corrosion of your valuable asset to a minimum.
Our dual lane boat ramp keeps the traffic flowing and reduces wait time prior to launch or retrieve. Our pontoon is large enough to stack two large trailer boats for short periods of time so your passengers can arrive and depart with minimum fuss. The pontoon is flanked on the northern side by a wave break rock wall providing protection from unwanted northerly wind vastly aiding the launch and retrieve of your boat.
There are toilet and shower facilities available for club members (ramp side) of the clubhouse. For added security all gates require your personal members fob to access the facilities.
The club’s facilities are ideally suited to our Full Membership option and include;
- A private pontoon for member use only
- A two-lane boat ramp, with a small adjacent beach area
- Boat & trailer wash down area
- Secure vehicle and trailer parking for up to 48 vehicles and trailers (whilst you’re on the water)
- Full CCTV surveillance protection 24/7 ….
There are 2 membership packages to chose from, Social Membership and Full Membership.
- A Social Membership provides you with rights to enter the club, during its opening times.
- A Full Membership access rights to all club facilities as well as launch and retrieve user rights for your nominated boat and trailer.