Becoming a Member of the Redlands Boat Club
The RBC is a private boat club, with a capped membership limit of 400 full members. Once we reach our cap limit, a waiting list is created and new members are admitted as vacancies occur.
Types of Membership
Two, basic types of membership area available at the Redlands Boat Club …
Social Membership provides you with rights to enter the club during opening hours as a Social Member rather than as a visitor. Social Membership is available upon payment of a small annual fee. Social members do not hold voting rights.
NOTE: Social Members do not hold boat launching or voting rights.
NO MEMBERSHIP VACANCY
We will not be taking any further applications for Full Membership at this time. More applications will be accepted when full membership vacancies become available.
YOU CAN STILL JOIN AS A
SOCIAL MEMBER …
The Benefits of RBC Full Membership
Our ordinary members enjoy the full use of the club’s facilities which are designed to enhance their boating and fishing experience. The Redlands Boat Club facilities for ordinary members include:
- A private pontoon for Member use only
- A two-lane boat ramp, with a small adjacent sandy beach area
- Full CCTV coverage of the car park compound area
- Boat & trailer wash down area
- Fully fenced secure vehicle and trailer parking for up to 48 vehicles/trailers
- Outdoor recreation area
- Male/Female toilet and shower facilities
- Fully equipped club hall (available for public hire)
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen and bar.