4 firm white-fleshed fish fiIlets
Cooked rice and bok choy, to serve
2 tablespoons thick soy sauce
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
2 tablespoons sweet chiIIi sauce
2 tablespoons honey
1 garlic clove, crushed
5cm piece ginger, peeled, grated
- Make marinade – Combine all ingredients in a jug. Mix well.
- Place fish in a single layer into a ceramic dish. Pour over marinade. Turn to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 1 hour, if time permits.
- Cut 4 large sheets of baking paper. Place fish onto baking paper. Drizzle each fiIlet with 1 tablespoon of marinade. Wrap each piece of fish up in baking paper to form 4 secure parcels.
- Place fish parcels onto a microwave-safe plate in a single layer. Cook on MEDIUM (50%) power for 10 to 12 minutes, or until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- Arrange fish on rice and serve with bok choy.