This is just a reminder to let us know via email if you are coming to our pre-Christmas “working bee” scheduled for this Saturday 28th of November kicking off at 7am.
We have had a reasonable response from members but a few more hands would be nice.
The jobs we aim to complete include;
- Spray Compound weeds, clear garden rubbish, clear coving edges of rubbish.
- Clean out the wash-down basket, run the hose through the drain pipe.
- Remove gravel from the centre of the “Compound” and “Ramp Entry Area”.
- Clean Pontoon Walkway and Deck.
- Clean Up Beach Grass and Pine Tree (ground level) etc.
- Clean out Ramp Gate Track.
- Spray Entry & Ramp Gate Tracks and Wheels.
- Clean Compound, Clubhouse grounds, garden edges, fence lines etc. cleaned up with the weed eater.
- Repair and paint Clubhouse Car Park Posts
- Clean up the northern Clubhouse boundary fence line and around the garden sheds
- Repaint Compound parking lines
- Set Up Clubhouse Christmas decorations.
- Clean Out Kitchen Roller Door Drain, Flush Out Drain Pipe.
- Wash Out and Air Dry All Rubbish Bins.
- Clean External Clubhouse Windows.
- Clean External Eaves.
- Clean Storage Shed area and Northern Fence Line Area.
- Clean and Dust Kitchen Ceiling Vents.
- Clean Baine Marie Cabinet.
- Clean Kitchen Area, 2 x Kitchen Freezers and 2 x Fridges, and more …
Many hands make light work so the more hands on deck the better. As usual, after the work is done a bacon and egg burger will be provided.
We would greatly appreciate your help, if you can lend a hand please let us know asap via email@example.com