On May 26th, 2018 the Redlands Boat Club ventured over to Blakesleys Anchorage on North Stradbroke Island for a weekend filled with running from the rain, laughs and most importantly good company! Thank you to all of those who made the trip with us and most importantly to our management team that attended the event. Without them the event would not have been able to take place!
Most Recent Posts
- Club News April 2023 04/04/2023
- MSQ Proposed Changes – Lifejackets and Kill Switch Lanyards 15/12/2022
- 2022 Chritmas Party Fully Booked 16/11/2022
- It’s time to service your Lifejackets! 15/10/2022
- 2022 Family Friendly Fishing Competition 05/09/2022
- 2022 AGM 17/08/2022