Regrettably, after much discussion amongst members today, we have decided to cancel our overnighter to Blakesly’s tomorrow.

With the weather forecast for strong Northerly’s swinging around to strong Southerly’s overnight with a potential storm tomorrow night as well, it does not seem prudent to proceed.  
Of course we will be very annoyed if the forecast is wrong!

We still have a number of members keen to participate in a crab chase and overnighter so we are going to try again early in the new year so watch your email.
Sorry again for any inconvenience caused.

Shares
Share This