RBC needs a little TLC so we have scheduled a “working bee” for Saturday 25th of November 2017 kicking off at 7am. The working bee is a great opportunity to meet some of your fellow members and compare boating and fishing story’s and we normally manage to complete our list of jobs by 10am.
We will be holding a short quarterly members meeting at 10.30am after the working Bee followed by a few drinks and BBQ lunch on RBC!
Some of the jobs we have to complete include:
Compound and Grounds:
- Spray Compound weeds, clear garden rubbish, clear coving edges of rubbish.
- Clean out the wash-down basket, run the hose through the drain pipe.
- Remove gravel from the centre of the “compound” and “ramp entry area”.
- Clean up beach grass and pine tree (ground level) etc.
- Clean out ramp gate track.
- Spray entry & ramp gate tracks and wheels.
- Clean compound, Clubhouse grounds, garden edges, fence lines etc.
- Clean up the northern Clubhouse boundary fence line and around the garden sheds
- Install Cabinet Locks x 2 (Compound Gate Control Cabinets)
- Stage 2 sand removal from around and under the Pontoon
- Replace damaged Pontoon Guide Rollers.
- Pressure Clean the Pontoon walkway and deck.
- Remove weeds and partial dirt from 2 x angle Compound entry gardens.
Kitchen and Kitchen Back Storage Area:
- Clean and dust kitchen ceiling vents.
- Clean Baine Marie Cabinet.
- Clean Bench Shelves and Framework.
- Clean Kitchen area, Defrost 2 x kitchen freezers, Clean fridge inside and out.
- Clean out Kitchen roller door drain, flush out drain pipe.
- Wash out and air dry all rubbish bins.
- Filter Deep Fryer Oil.
- Set Up Christmas Decorations.
- Install Defibrillator.
- Install Sound Monitor Cabinet Lock.
Other Projects: (If time and labour permits)
- Pressure Clean concrete around building.
- Trim the shrubs around the wash down area.
- Remove pine needles from front garden.
- Clean external Clubhouse windows.
- Clean external eaves.
- Clean and tidy up inside RBC storage sheds.
Many hands make light work so the more hands on deck the better. As usual, after the work is done a drink and bacon and egg burger will be provided.
We would greatly appreciate your help, if you can lend a hand please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org