- This event has passed.
Landscaping and Planting Working Bee
29/11/2020 @ 7:00 am - 10:00 am
RBC needs a little TLC so we have scheduled a “working bee” for Sunday November 29th kicking off at 7am. The working bee is a great opportunity to meet some of your fellow members and compare boating and fishing story’s and we normally manage to complete our list of jobs by 10am.
The main focus for the working bee is to plant some new trees and mulch the gardens in the compound and if time permits, work through a few of our usual jobs:
- Clean out the wash-down basket, run the hose through the drain pipe.
- Clean up weeds, trim tree branches between RBC fence line and start of Rock Wall.
- Clean out Ramp gate track.
- Spray entry & Ramp gate tracks and wheels.
- Clean Compound, Clubhouse grounds, garden edges, fence lines etc.
- Clean up the northern Clubhouse boundary fence line and around the garden sheds.
- Check sand build up around and under the Pontoon (review beach sand build and discuss possible sand relocation to cover small beach rocks)
- Clean and tidy up inside RBC storage sheds
As you can see, we don’t have too many jobs on our list for this working bee so hopefully it will be all done quickly.
We hope to see you there!