RBC needs a little TLC so we have scheduled a “working bee” for Saturday 27th February 2016 kicking off at 7am. The working bee is a great opportunity to meet some of your fellow members and compare boating and fishing story’s and we normally manage to complete our list of jobs by 10am then enjoy a beer and bacon and egg burger. Not a bad way to spend a few hours on a Saturday morning.
Some of the jobs we have to complete include:
- Relocate “No Vehicles in Compound signs”
- Refit new Locking Handle (Gate Control Panel – light post opposite Main Gate entry)
- Add an extra 4 x Chemset St/St Bolts to Main Entry Bollard
- Check and review repair – RBC new members advertising sign rusting (located fence line VMR – RBC Ramps),
- Review and replace Pontoon Ropes as required
- Clean pontoon walkway and deck.
- Spray Compound weeds, clear garden rubbish, clear coving edges of rubbish.
- Clean out the wash-down basket, run the hose through the drain pipe.
- Remove gravel from the centre of the “compound” and “ramp entry area”.
- Clean up beach grass and pine tree (ground level) etc.
- Clean out ramp gate track.
- Spray entry & ramp gate tracks and wheels.
- Clean compound, Clubhouse grounds, garden edges, fence lines etc. cleaned up with the weed eater.
- Repair and paint Clubhouse car park posts
- Clean up the northern Clubhouse boundary fence line and around the garden sheds
- Repaint compound parking lines
- Clean out kitchen roller door drain, flush out drain pipe.
- Wash out and air dry all rubbish bins.
- Clean external clubhouse windows.
- Clean external eaves.
- Clean storage shed area and northern fence line area.
- Clean and dust kitchen ceiling vents.
- Clean Baine Marie cabinet.
- Clean kitchen area, 2 x kitchen freezers and 2 x fridges, and more …
Many hands make light work so the more hands on deck the better. As usual, after the work is done a drink and bacon and egg burger will be provided.
We would greatly appreciate your help, if you can lend a hand please let us know via email@example.com