Join us for Australia Day on the beach at Peel. High tide is just before 11 am so get in early to get a spot. We will have the club bbq set up under a shade and provide some lamb on a stick. RSVP to Graham 0457821919 by the 22nd so we can cater. Last year was a great day so get your best Aussie clobber on and join us. Look for the club Flag.
Australia Day at Peel Island.
by Adrian Watson | Jan 10, 2020 | Club News
Most Recent Posts
- Club News April 2023 04/04/2023
- MSQ Proposed Changes – Lifejackets and Kill Switch Lanyards 15/12/2022
- 2022 Chritmas Party Fully Booked 16/11/2022
- It’s time to service your Lifejackets! 15/10/2022
- 2022 Family Friendly Fishing Competition 05/09/2022
- 2022 AGM 17/08/2022